Roles & Responsibilities
- Taking responsibility from conceptualization to completion of all Company designing works. Demonstrating the ability to conduct research, keep up with current trends, while delivering precise, error-free work.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, to get required output as per management requirements.
- Use the appropriate colours and layouts for each graphic and prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for companies FMCG products illustrations, Company Logos and websites and other designs
- Participate in brainstorming sessions with team members, Directors to define visual design direction. Self-manage deliverables to ensure deadlines are met and design quality
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary
- Re-Design and develop Websites, HTML pages
- Experience with design software Adobe Photo Shop, Illustrator or coral draw, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Great Multi-Tasking skills and ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
- Knowledge of HTML, Bootstrap, CSS and UX is an added advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field
- 6+ years of experience in graphic design and website designing
Job Category: Graphic Designer & Consultant
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hyderabad