NRG Group of companies is a fast-growing Global FMCG & EXIM company having offices in Ireland Netherlands and India. Dealing with its worldwide suppliers and customer base for the past 10 years.
We are looking for a candidate who can source for the new suppliers and will coordinate with Existing Suppliers, for the Purchase and Procurement of FMCG Products and also be involved in Supply Chain Management. Candidate should be willing to Travel across the states as per the requirement
We are looking for a person with committed and can stay for a long time with us.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Plans, manages and coordinates all activities related to the sourcing and procurement of necessary materials and supplies needed to meet the changing levels of product demand.
- Develop new and existing relationships with suppliers and customers, Negotiate contracts with suppliers and customers
- Develop or implement procedures or systems to evaluate or select suppliers.
- Manage activities related to strategic or tactical purchasing, material requirements planning, inventory control, warehousing, or receiving.
- Acts as part of the team coordinating new product line extension, or new product launches to ensure timely and orderly delivery.
- Responsible for overall Procurement Process ie., Spec preparations etc
- Updating market price fluctuations, and trends and updating management the trade trade-related matters.
- Finding the Printers for material printing like bags/ boxes, cartons etc
- Expected to support and guide the existing team in achieving higher process efficiency and cost control.
- Coordinating with Vendors and service providers for any service matters
- Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping related to Purchases, making use of current computer technology
- Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups
- Preparing reports in Excel – must have good knowledge
- Day-to-day files update/excels and registers
- Working on our companies’ inventory software
- Need to coordinate with various internal departments
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Must and should have a minimum of 4-6 Years of experience in Purchase and procurement of FMCG Products related to Food and Grocery Products.
- Must have working knowledge of MS Office, Excel Sheets, mailing
- Must and should have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be a Graduate / Post Graduate with a good academic track record in English Medium
- Able to communicate in English, Hindi and Telugu