Roles & Responsibilities
• Closely work with third part warehouse service provider for day to day warehouse related activities.
• Responsible for timely loading and unloading activities.
• Inventory control.
• Product FEFO / FIFO maintenance.
• Generating MIS report which includes, inventory report, vehicle inward and outward records, FEFO/FIFO reports etc. on daily basis and to be shared with the concerned department.
• Closely work with logistics team for timely vehicle deployment and for further loading / unloading activities.
• Coordinate with procurement team to understand the inbound development.
• Share all the mandatory documents with concerned department as per requirement.
• Closely work with Quality team on the ongoing / open complaints by assisting them by providing warehouse related outward / inward transaction documents as per requirement.
• Closely work with Customer Service / Sales team and get the orders on time for necessary and timely delivery execution.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
• Must and should have minimum 1-2 Years of experience in Warehouse.
• Must have working knowledge on MS Office, Excel Sheets, mailing
• Must and should have good communication and interpersonal skills
• Must be Graduate / Post Graduate with good academic track record in English Medium
• Able to communicate in English, Hindi and Telugu