NRG Group of companies is a fast-growing Global FMCG & EXIM company having offices in Ireland and Netherlands and India. Dealing with its worldwide suppliers and customer base for the past 10 years.
We are looking for an experienced Warehouse Executive to oversee and coordinate the daily warehousing activities. You will implement production, productivity, quality and customer service standards and achieve the appropriate level of volume within time limits.
We are looking for a person with commitment and who can stay for a long-time with us.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Closely work with third party warehouse service providers for day-to-day warehouse-related activities.
- Responsible for timely loading and unloading activities.
- Inventory control.
- Product FEFO / FIFO maintenance.
- Generating MIS report which includes, inventory reports, vehicle inward and outward records, FEFO/FIFO reports etc. on daily basis and to be shared with the concerned department.
- Closely work with the logistics team for timely vehicle deployment and for further loading/unloading activities.
- Coordinate with the procurement team to understand the inbound development.
- Share all the mandatory documents with the concerned department as per requirement.
- Closely work with the Quality team on ongoing/open complaints by assisting them by providing warehouse-related outward / inward transaction documents as per requirement.
- Closely work with Customer Service / Sales team and get the orders on time for necessary and timely delivery execution.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Must and should have a minimum of 1-2 Years of experience in a Warehouse.
- Must have a working knowledge of MS Office, Excel Sheets, mailing
- Must and should have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be a Graduate / Post Graduate with a good academic track record in English Medium
- Able to communicate in English, Hindi and Telugu
Job Category: Executive Warehouse
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mumbai