Roles & Responsibilities
- Plans manages, and coordinates all activities related to the sourcing and procurement of necessary materials and supplies needed to meet the changing levels of product demand.
- Develop new and existing relationships with suppliers and customers, Negotiate contracts with suppliers and customers
- Develop or implement procedures or systems to evaluate or select suppliers.
- Manage activities related to strategic or tactical purchasing, material requirements planning, inventory control, warehousing, or receiving.
- Acts as part of the team coordinating new product line extensions, or new product launches to ensure timely and orderly delivery.
- Responsible for overall Procurement Process ie., Spec preparations, etc
- Updating market price fluctuations, and trends and updating management the trade related matters.
- Finding the Printers for material printing like bags/ boxes, cartons etc
- Expected to support and guide the existing team in achieving higher process efficiency and cost control.
- Coordinating with Vendors and service providers for any service matters
- Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping related to Purchases, making use of current computer technology
- Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups
- Preparing reports in Excel – must have good knowledge
- Day to day files update / excels and registers
- Working on our companies’ inventory software
- Need to coordinate with various internal departments
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Must and should have minimum 2-4 Years of experience in Purchase & Procurement areas.
- Must have working knowledge on MS Office, Excel Sheets, mailing
- Must and should have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be Graduate / Post Graduate with good academic track record in English Medium
- Able to communicate in English, Hindi and Telugu
Job Category: Executive
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hyderabad