Roles & Responsibilities
- Requirement gathering, Writing user stories
- Ability to draw Process flow diagrams and mock-ups.
- Good experience in preparing documents like BRD, SRD, Use Cases.
- Requirements prioritization
- Experience creating use cases and user stories based on requirements.
- Experience with Issue and requirement tracking software like Jira or similar.
- Effective in handling Change requests
- Strong passion for technology and understanding industry trends
- Experience working in Agile/ Waterfall and Scrum Methodologies
- Good understanding of SDLC
- Ability to create wireframes and design is an added advantage
- Perform competitor analysis.
- Demonstrable experience using Microsoft products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Visio
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Experience working with cross functional teams and ensure smooth delivery of the project
- Education – Btech/Mtech with 65% of aggregate
- 06months to 1 year of experience in Business Analysis with certification/trained in BA
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Excellent communication skills (written verbal), very good negotiation and convincing skills; ability to explain approach, process and insights to technical and non-technical teammates
Job Category: Business Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hyderabad