NRG Group of companies is a fast-growing Global FMCG & EXIM company having offices in Ireland, Netherlands and India. Dealing with its worldwide suppliers and customer base for the past 10 years. Our Indian office will maintain/Handle all Finance and Accounts related work.
We are looking for a person with commitment and who can stay for a long-time with us.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Responsible for Day-to-Day accounting operations based on accounting principles
• Prepare, examine and analyse accounting records/financial statements/AR/AP/Invoice processing/Petty cash/Cash management/Cashbook/Cash budget.
• Good command over Tally and Quick Books will be an added advantage
• Accurately perform reconciliations of bank, cheques and credit/Cash transactions.
• Tracking payments with Invoices over an e-Commerce platform and online file storage
• Develop, implement, modify, and document record-keeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
• Preparation of POs and submitting them to suppliers
• Coordinating with Vendors and service providers for any service matters
• Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups.
• Preparing statements in Excel – must have good knowledge if not get trained as part of the job.
• Day-to-day files update/excel and registers.
• Working on our companies’ inventory software.
• Coordinating and communicating with Ireland and Netherlands teams.
• Establish tables of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts.
• Keep up with financial policies, regulations, and legislation
• Must and should have a minimum of 2-4 Years of experience in Finance, Accounts and Purchase Areas.
• Must have a working knowledge of MS Office, Excel Sheets, mailing
• Must have knowledge of Tally and other accounting software.
• Must and should have good communication and interpersonal skills
• Must be a Graduate / Postgraduate with Accounts academic background in English with a good academic track record
Languages \ known
• Able to communicate in English, Hindi and Telugu
Speak with the employer